Redundant power supply, up to 10GbE over CAT6 and no limits to the amount of enterprise storage – these are just some of the benefits made possible by the Husky M550A. The Husky M550A is the first server-class NVR in the industry to have a converged network adapter and leads the industry in recording rates for the 10GbE segment.
In addition to up to 64TB internal storage, the Husky M550A offers you the possibility of unlimited storage. Our newest, server-class NVR is the first in the industry to use the Intel X550 T2, a converged network adapter which provides hardware-based, high speed 10GbE iSCSI and FCoE (Fiber Channel over Ethernet) interfaces, enabling customers to natively connect an unlimited amount of storage for both live video databases and archives. Customers can extend built-in storage using enterprise class storage solutions from DellEMC, HP, Netapp and other storage manufacturers.
The Milestone Husky M550 Advanced supports all XProtect add-on products. With our add-on products, you can incorporate additional functions like access control and license plate recognition into your surveillance system. The Milestone Husky M550 Advanced’s built-in video management software enables you to integrate other business and security systems into your surveillance system. We offer a wide array of certified third-party integrations that offer you proven solutions for everything from storage to access control systems to facial recognition. Visit our Solution Finder and get inspired.
- Easy-to-calculate system requirements using the Husky calculator
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system
- Preloaded with milestone advanced VMS (XProtect expert and XProtect corporate)
- Pre-licensed with XProtect expert base software
- Quick system setup with the Husky assistant Hardware accelerated video motion detection drastically reduces the load on the CPU for increased system performance
- Guaranteed performance of 600Mb/s or 1200Mb/s recording rate
- RAID controller is optimized for streaming applications and supports RAID 5/6/10/50
- Western Digital Purple Drives are optimized and designed for surveillance NVRs
- Supports up to 512/768 cameras
- Industry-leading price-performance ratio
- Lower support costs with Milestone
- Customer Dashboard providing system monitoring tools and backup recovery image
- Software license portability lowers license administration and management costs
- Free upgrades to current Milestone
- XProtect software