DVI single link and RGB-HV transceiver is long–haul fiber optic transport solution for high–quality RGB–HV and DVI–D with DVI–I interface. Ideal for keeping video and audio communications secure in command and control facilities, DVI–6000 single link supports up to 1920x1200 and dual link up to 2560x1600 resolution over single fiber and has optional stereo audio and bi–directional data for monitor control. It transports pixel–for–pixel image that is 100% transparent with no frame dropping up to WUXGA, 1920x1200 and enables 100% 24–bit for all scan rates with no contouring or bit reduction at high scan rate.
- Supports RGB-HV(DVI-A) and DVI-D with a DVI-I interface
- Supports stereo audio and data (optional return data)
- Adaptive bandwidth reduction for resolutions above 1920x1200
- Blend of color space compression and frame dropping for dual link
- Fully un-compressed, 100% transparent, no frame dropping up to WUXGA, 1920x1200
- Supports up to 1920 x 1200 with single link model and WQXGA 2560x1600 with dual link model
- RGB-HV, UXGA and component video, DVI single and dual link transport over one fiber and one wavelength