Only Mystery Electronics Backboxes ensure full compatibility with our products. Backboxes conform to NEMA® standards and are UL Listed. Alignment labels aid proper installation. Trade-size knockouts for conduit system connections are included. Appropriate mounting holes are pre-punched and tapped for easy trim-out. Backboxes are required in concrete or masonry and when conduit systems are used. They are also recommended for raised wooden floor or hollow wall construction, though site conditions may make them optional. Please see the appropriate TechNote, or call us for application help.
- Heavy gauge cold rolled steel
- Durable urathane coating affords corrosion resistance greater than galvanized
- Concentric knock outs on all sides for maximum flexibility
- UL Listed. Conforms to NEMA standards
- Factory labeled to aid installation alignment during rough-in
- Pre-punched for mounting FMCA and TC series floor boxes