The PR-HD-ULTRA-R/D captures video, audio and computer feeds together into a combined HD video that records the entire presentation to the very popular H.264/MP4 open standard. The PR-HD-ULTRA-R/D may also simultaneously stream the resulting file either locally within a network or across the internetwith the NCast Presentation Server or other content delivery services. The rackmount unit may be configured with a single encoder (-R) or with dual encoders (-D). The PR-HD-ULTRA-R/D fully automates this recording and streaming by offering a dedicated hardware solution with a powerful set of features.
The PR-HD-ULTRA-R/D introduces support for up to WUXGA (1920x1200) input resolutions with up to WXGA (1280x720) capture resolutions and PiP (Picture-In-Picture) video and graphics overlay. The unit is a dedicated hardware solution that combines simple operation with a powerful set of features. Enjoy universal interoperability with any RGB/DVI source: laptops, PCs, MACs, document cameras, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- Robust control set available for Picture-in-Picture technology, logo insertion and textual description
- Graphical and dynamic text overlays add details
- User-defined preset templates simplify session setup
- Schedule one or more Recorders using Google Calendar or other iCalendar based tools
- Embedded Linux kernel for secure, crash-free operation
- Diskless operation for ultra-reliability
- Green design, very low power
- NCast technology allows for maximum scalability with remote users if streamed through multicast
- Retain full integrity of original image using motion adaptive de-interlacing
- Audio input is fully synchronized with the video and graphics presentation for flawless playback
- Archiving feature captures any source for later download or remote viewing
- Recorded archives auto-upload to a VOD server
- H.264 encoding is compatible with Flash Media players
- Automated scheduling, recording, work-flow processing, and distributing