An analog and digital audio embedder/de-embedder for 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals.
Various configurations of analog inputs and outputs can be achieved by selecting various analog audio piggy back modules. The digital audio ports are bi-directional and can be configured individually.
The AAV-3G-XMUX comes with an extensive audio processing covering a full audio matrix for audio routing, individual channel gain control, channel manipulation and transparent transport of non-audio data like Dolby-E.
The card is easy to use with minimum setup needed and broadcast centric control enabled thru Nevions control panel supported.
- 3G-SDI supported
- 4 configurable AES ports for audio embedding and de-embedding
- 4 analog stereo inputs, 4 analog stereo outputs or 2 analog stereo inputs + 2 analog stereo outputs
- De-embed and embed simultaneously all audio
- De-embed all 8 groups and embed four groups of audio with 3G-SDI
- Sample rate converters when needed on AES inputs
- De-glitcher removing errors from synchronous switching
- CWDM and DWDM supported
- Optical short haul or long haul receiver
- Internal video generators with label generation, moving pattern and time code burner
- Applicable for:
- Studio infrastructures
- Audio contribution
- Intercom transport