The C-Series is a unique solution to the problems encountered when installing a compact, attractive cluster while still providing intelligible sound coverage. Because of the seating arrangements of most churches and auditoriums, more than one horn is necessary to cover near and far-field seating on the same plane. With balcony seating, coverage is even more difficult. When seating layout dictates multiple horns, The C-Series solves installation and adjustment problems by incorporating a low frequency transducer with a coax mounted constant dispersion horn for far-field coverage. Near-field coverage is handled by an additional horn, swivel mounted, and capable of 120° of vertical adjustment, and a full 360° of horizontal adjustment.
- Trapezoid shape and top mounted fly-points
- Incorporated into a one-box flyable speaker system
- Designed for structural integrity, 3/4" birch plywood is used
- 1/4" Threaded rod that ties together the top and bottom of the enclosure
- 25mm x 25mm hardwood bracing runs the length of the joints of the enclosure and is glued and cross-nailed
- Multiple C-series systems can be flown together in applications where wider coverage angles or higher SPL are required