The Ultra XR is Omnitek’s 4K/UHD Video Waveform Rasterizer and addresses the demanding requirements of extended resolution production QC and 4K post production grading.
Neat, powerful and sophisticated, Ultra XR has been designed specifically for content creatives, colourists, post-production editors, and others working with Ultra high resolution UHD images in all SDI formats.
The Ultra XR not only provides all of the traditional tools that are expected in these operating areas but also supports the emerging standards for High Dynamic Range and Wide Colour Gamut.
- True 4K flat frequency response Waveform Analysis, Vectorscope and Histograms (ADV_COL option).
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) inputs: ST2084 / PQ and Hybrid Log Gamma (HDR option).
- Wide Colour Gamut RGB: ITU-R BT.2020.
- CIE colour gamut chart (ADV_COL option).
- Selectable Region of Interest.
- 12-bit 4:4:4 SDI input formats in Digital Levels and Nits luminance scales, Y’Cb’Cr’, R’G’B’ and X’Y’Z’.
- Comprehensive standards support – up to quad 3G, dual 6G and 12G-SDI, 2 Sample Interleave and Square Division formats.
- Comprehensive ancillary and audio analysis