OCC is proud to introduce the NEW RTC1UBH enclosure for fiber optic connectivity within shallow enclosures. This new RTC1UBH enclosure is 4” in depth and will accommodate up to 12 ST connectors and 6 feet of fiber for splicing. As with other OCC enclosures the front panel is configurable so you can build the enclosure to match your exact needs. The RTC1UBH was specifically designed for the JBT/BSP that is only 6” in depth where a standard enclosure would not work. The RTC1UBH is only 4” in depth allowing a 2” service loop behind the enclosure.
- 3 Configurable front panel openings that accept standard OCC 600-series fibre optic adapter plates allowing LC, SC, ST, or FC connectors
- An optional single full-width adapter plate with 12 ST connectors with tethered dust caps is available
- Designed to accommodate termination methods of fusion-splice pigtails or mechanical connectors in a compact form factor
- Integrated lacing bars for cable management
- 2 Rear cable entry points