Project incredibly bright 4,500 lumens, 1080p images with the Optoma EH412. Support for 4K HDR input sources, sRGB and REC.709 color profiles with a 50,000:1 contrast ratio ensures sharp and vivid images, ideal for classrooms, meeting and training rooms.
The 1.3x zoom, keystone correction and RS232 control deliver flexible installation options. Powerful 10-watt audio fills a room with loud and crisp audio to further enhance media and presentations.
Robust inputs include HDMI 2.0 and VGA for connectivity to a wide range of devices. A 15,000-hour lamp life enables many years of use with minimal maintenance.
- DLP Technology®- DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation
- Amazing Color - Our projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 color gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended
- Direct Power On - Turn on the projector directly from the power source. This feature aids installations that rely on power-on timers. The sleep timer can be used to turn the projector off after a set time
- Dynamic Black Technology - This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output to create a stunning high contrast ratio
- MHL Connectivity - Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL
- Integrated Speaker - Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker
- Long Lamp Life - Reduce the number of lamp changes with long lamp life
- RS-232 Control - Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable
- USB Power - Power and charge your USB devices with the USB power port. The port delivers up to 1-amp and ideal for some HDMI streaming sticks
- Signal Power On - The projector powers on when it receives a signal through the HDMI input. This ensures the projector is turned on at the same time as the source device
- Crestron Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview® - Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC)
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control
- Set up email alerts for warning messages
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments
- EH412 projector, AC power cord, remote control, batteries for remote, carrying case, quick start guide and warranty card