Project from a short distance large Full HD images with the 6,000 lumens Optoma ProScene ZU606TST. The short lens 0.79:1 throw ratio produces a 100-inch image from just a few feet away from the projection surface, the ideal solution for space constrained installations.
Compact size, low weight and quiet operation make it perfect for higher education, corporate board rooms and other professional installations. Vertical lens shift, four corner correction, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
HDMI, HDBaseT and a wide variety of digital and analog I/Os, provide connectivity to virtually any device, including support for high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources, while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet. Stereo speakers with 10W per channel provide rich audio for all-in-one applications while a 12V trigger output ensures compatibility with motorized screens.
- Bright 6,000 ANSI lumens and WUXGA resolution
- 4K UHD HDR input with HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- 0.79:1 short throw ratio
- DuraCore maintenance-free laser light source up to 30,000 hours
- Vertical lens shift with four corner correction
- Integrated HDBaseT and 12v trigger
- 360° and portrait mode operation