High definition multi-viewer system features 8 inputs/2 outputs, selectable interface (standard: DVI/PC in, DVI/HDMI out), OIC commander application and a redundant power supply included, all metal chassis.
The OIC-M802 is high definition multi-window monitoring system features 8 universal inputs/windows, with user selectable resolutions up to 2048 x 1080 (including 1920 x 1080p) and infinitely adjustable the screen layouts. This 1 RU, rackmountable video scaler/processor allows for maximum flexibility in screen layout and for viewing multi-window content of video and graphics at the same time over a single or multiple displays.
The OIC-M802 supports inputs for all HD video sources including, DVI, HDMI (opt.), VGA, YPbPr (opt.), SD/HD/3G-SDI (opt.). The OIC-M802 unit can be controlled several ways; through the front panel buttons for up to 30 assignable preset viewing layouts, or via standard RS-232C protocol, or through a control module with GPI inputs assigned to preset buttons, or via the OIC Commander software, a PC configuration and control application.
- Universal inputs and auto-detect (standard - DVI and RGB, option - HDMI, YPbPr and SD/HD/3G-SDI)
- OIC commander application allows on-screen graphical elements to be designed with any graphics tool
- Front panel headphone jack with volume adjustment for audio monitoring
- Optional HDMI and SD/HD/3G-SDI models with embedded audio
- Built-in CATx extender - extend 1080p up to 115 feet with optional cable
- Front panel buttons for quick preset recalls (30 presets)
- Compact (height - 1RU) and rack-mount Kit provided
- Output 1ch (for 8 inputs) or 2ch (for each 4 inputs)
- Output resolution up to 2048 x 1080 including 1920 x 1080p through DVI or HDMI (option - YPbPr, VGA or SD/HD/3G-SDI)
- 3 year warranty