Now you can power your 30V LED lighting without the need to purchase expensive, designated 30V batteries and chargers. Maximise your return on investment in V-Mount camera batteries by connecting them in series, using a PAG Series Power Module, which will produce an output equivalent to their combined voltages. Li-Ion V-Mount camera batteries are typically rated at 14.8V. The batteries you use must be designed for series connection, such as PAGlink batteries or the PAG L96 range of batteries; they must be of the same cell-chemistry, voltage and capacity and they must be in the same state of charge. When using PAGlink batteries it is possible to achieve continuous power by adding ?or hot-swapping batteries. Output from the unit is via XLR4 or Amphenol connectors, designed for 30V applications. The PAG Series Power Module features a strong, lightweight mild steel construction, suitable for any production environment. It incorporates a heavy-duty handle and can be carried with the batteries connected.
- Power 30V lighting without the need to purchase 30V batteries and chargers
- Combine the voltages of V-Mount camera batteries
- Maximise the return on your camera battery investment
- Suitable for use with PAGlink and PAG L96 Series batteries
- Achieve continuous power by hot-swapping PAGlink batteries
- Output via 2 x XLR4 connectors (Amphenol connectors also available)