The BU4 Series is Pelco’s entry-level integrated IR bullet CCD camera. It uses a group of integrated infrared LEDs to deliver high quality pictures, even at night with zero illumination.
The BU4 Series is a high resolution digital camera with 540 TVL of resolution and a minimum of 0.2 lux illumination in color mode. With the included IR supplemental lighting, the BU4 Series operates under zero lux (monochrome mode). The camera uses automatic gain control (AGC) to optimize the video signal.
The BU4 Series includes automatic white balance (AWB) for difficult lighting situations and digital noise reduction (DNR) that minimizes environment noise levels to produce clear image quality.
The BU4 Series has a rugged, outdoor design and an impact resistance that meets the IK10 standard. The BU4 Series has a wide operating temperature (–30° to 50°C), which makes it an ideal solution for most rugged outdoor applications. The BU4 Series also meets weathertight IP66 standards.
- 540 TV lines
- High sensitivity (zero lux)
- Sony 1/3-inch super HAD II CCD
- Nextchip digital signal processor (DSP)
- 12 VDC power with internal synchronization
- 2D digital noise reduction (DNR)
- 15 meters of ir illumination distance
- Weathertight outdoor operation (IP66)
- Rugged, vandal-resistant design (IK10)
- Environmental capability with a wide operating temperature
- Low power consumption
- Cable feedthrough mount include