CAD20T and CAD10T are twin-cone, all-weather, full-range music projectors designed for long-term reliability and even coverage in constant-voltage, distributed audio systems. The handsome, molded ABS housing is protected from elements with a UV inhibitor and sealed from the rear with a silicone rubber-like gasket, a gland nut and stainless steel hardware. The CAD Series uses a 5-1/4. Polypropylene cone that not only has moistureresistant qualities, but enhanced low frequencies as well. Visually identical, they are finished in non-reflecting white with matching aluminum .U. brackets. (CAD20T-B is non-reflecting black.) Colors may be customized with epoxy paint.
- Frequency response tailored for music or speech
- Weather-sealed ABS housing with molded-in UV inhibitor
- Polypropylene twin-cone for excellent dispersion
- Stainless steel hardware
- Used for surface applications indoors or out and for value-engineered projects
- Durability of the molded ABS housing is well suited for moist outdoor environments