The Condor is completely changing the look and dynamics of conference rooms. The condor, featuring a built-in SIP phone, sits above or below your monitor, eliminating cumbersome devices and wires from the conference table. It can easily connect to any video conferencing system and use any external sound bar or your monitor's internal speakers.
- Condor utilizes a multi-microphone array to create audio beams that zoom in and pick up any voice from distances of up to thirty feet
- Equipped with analog, USB, and optical interfaces, so that it can easily connect to any video conferencing system, and use any type of loudspeakers, including external sound bars or your monitor’s internal speakers
- In addition, the Condor has a built-in SIP phone that can be operated and controlled using a dedicated application that runs on most mobile devices
- Condor encompasses Phoenix’s latest audio technologies, including Direction Finding, Beamforming, Echo and Noise Canceling, and Adaptive Gain Control
- Algorithms provide a high quality, seamless, clutter-free, and extremely economical solution for your conference room