The compact XDP-30R unveils astonishing layers of detail in music, opening up the soundstage, improving instrument separation, and propelling rhythm with irresistible energy. Hear your favorite songs as if for the first time, and get fresh insight on the music you love. Built in storage and a slick interface make this a practical player. There’s Wi-Fi for on-demand streaming, and twin SABRE DACs and amps offer balanced output. The XDP-30R will satisfy anyone who loves music, and those who are curious to hear just how good their headphones can sound.
Whether you’re dipping a toe into Hi-Res Audio, or a veteran user, expect stunning playback of most music formats. The XDP-30R supports MP3, DSD 5.6 MHz decoding, plays FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AAC, and AIFF at up to 192 kHz/32-bit, and is compatible with MQA following a future firmware update. Selectable Hi-bit Upsampling converts lower-resolution files to 192 kHz/32-bit for a near-native Hi-Res Audio experience. Lossless audio is expressed fluently, and the player is sympathetic to compressed audio. Add TIDAL and TuneIn (other services to follow), and your musical horizons expand even further.
Premium Audio Build
Among the best-performing digital-to-analog converters available, the SABRE ES9018C2M is deployed in twin configuration with twin SABRE ESS9601K amplifiers. Served by dedicated capacitors, each channel is symmetrical to equalize signal paths. The design leads to transparent reproduction and yields extraordinary levels of detail on a spacious soundstage. Be drawn into the music, sense each instrument around you in three-dimensional space.
Standard and Balanced Output Jacks
3.5mm headphone jack for standard headphone use as well as a 2.5mm headphone jack, to support balanced headphones. The XDP-30R has 2 different balanced modes, Balanced (BTL) for improved stereo separation and increased power for more demanding headphones and Active Control Ground (ACG) for improved channel separation and a clean, detailed, noise free audio performance.
- Twin premium-grade SABRE (ES9018C2M) DACs
- Twin SABRE (ES9601K) high-output amplifiers
- Symmetrical channel layout
- Solid brushed aluminum casing
- Powerful 32-bit DSP
- Tough, scratch-resistant 2.4-inch 320x240-pixel touchscreen
- Up to 528GB of storage, 16GB internal memory, plus two 256GB micro SD card slots
- Built-in dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® (802.11)
- Bluetooth® wireless audio streaming (Profile - A2DP/AVRCP, codec - SBC)
- Original user interface for intuitive operation
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 15-hour playback time
- Large, finger-friendly knurled volume control
- Side buttons for play/pause, skip/scan
- 176.4kHz/32-bit and 192kHz/32-bit Up-sampling modes
- Two precision clocks (44.1kHz or 48kHz) for enhanced signal clarity
- Seven-step lock range adjustment (wide/normal/narrow)
- Three selectable digital output filters (sharp/short/slow)
- Precision 10-band EQ with 6 presets and 3 customizable presets
- Adjustable gain (low/normal/high) to suit different headphones
- MQA Support with future firmware update
- Includes TIDAL and tune in on-demand streaming services
- Control playback from smartphone with pioneer DuoRemote app
- Displays album artwork
- Easy-to-navigate music player interface
- Sort by album, artist, genre, and more
- Playlist creation, shuffle, and repeat functions