The Polatis series 3000 family of multimode optical switch trays utilizes the direct light beam-steering technology, delivering high performance in a compact, fully non-blocking, multimode product. The Series 3000 multimode switch can form the integral part of a resilient network, for connection management in a business continuity setting or as part of a shipboard communication system. Since there is no regeneration, no signal monitoring and no signal modulation is introduced, the Series 3000 is a secure node for carrying sensitive communications. With its low loss, very high repeatability and low crosstalk, the Series 3000 multimode is a perfect fit for testing of fiber channel and GigE interfaces as part of an automation strategy. Available in both symmetric (NxN) and asymmetric (MxN) port configurations.
- Carrier-class reliability and interfaces from worldwide leader in optical switches
- SDN enabled via an embedded open flow control interface allows reconfiguration of the network on demand
- Polatis' patented DirectLight® beam-steering technology sets the industry standard
- Flexible configuration options allow you to choose from 4x4 to 32x32 ports
- Optional fully integrated power monitors, variable optical attenuation and optical taps
- Advanced dynamic web GUI and network management tools reduce costs and improve management
- Lowest loss and highest performing switches help you solve your toughest optical networking challenges