Designed as an all-in-one solution for configuring and operating multi-zone audio systems for hotels, sports venues, and houses of worship, schools, retail spaces, restaurants, meeting and conference spaces, the Pure Resonance Audio® RZMA120BT 4 zone commercial mixer amplifier is designed with 4 Ohms, 70 Volt and 100 Volt terminals and 4 x 120W power output. It is a rack mount audio matrix system multi-room solution with MP3, tuner, and Bluetooth.
Digital Matrix Switching Enables Any Input to be Assigned Across Any Zone or Across Multiple Zones
This advanced multi-input audio mixer amplifier features matrix technology, letting you route up to 5 separate inputs to 4 distinct zones. Ideal for multi-zone paging, music distribution, and room-combining applications, each input is also supplied with separate bass, treble and volume control for precise sound in each individual zone.
Simple to operate without complicated programming
The RZMA120BT is equipped with zone-selectable inputs, meaning that an input can be assigned to any output. You simply push a button to route your inputs to the appropriate outputs, no programming or tuning required. You can also mix 70v and 8 Ohms between zones with high impedance and low impedance supported with every zone.
Easily record your own message through the mixer-amplifier and play it back through your system via USB or SD card
The RZMA120BT makes it easy to record your own message or content and play it back as needed. Using the recordable media player, simply plug a microphone into the amplifier and record specific messages that you need to play back regularly. You can then play back those recorded messages through your system by simply hitting a button on your remote. The ease of this system saves both time and energy. The RZMA120BT also allows you to conveniently play your own music through the mixer-amplifier via Bluetooth connection.
Control Inputs with Simple Push-button Routing
Advanced matrix technology allows four zone selectable inputs to be assigned to a zone, or across multiple zones with the push of a button. Analog routing via button assignments means that no programming is needed. You can easily route outputs through the button selections on each input on the front of the mixer amplifier.
- 4 channel amplifier in a 3U 19" rack mount design
- All source inputs can be matrix assigned to different 4 zones output simultaneously
- The 5 channel inputs & MP3 input are designed with separate bass, treble and volume control
- 3 microphone/line inputs with phantom power and gain control
- 2 AUX inputs by RAC with gain control
- MP3 player with SD and USB inputs has a separate power supplied module
- Built-in tuner audio source
- 1 4 zone remote microphone input via RJ45 port
- 4 channel line inputs and speaker outputs
- Versatile speaker outputs for each four channels: 70V, 100V and 4 ?
- RS232 serial control port for third-party system communication
- Priority input to override other inputs (equal to EMC input)
- Input priority level from high to low: Before contact priority control input: MIC1 TEL Remote MIC MIC2= MIC3 = LINE4 = LINE5 = MP3, After contact priority control input: TEL MIC1 Remote MIC MIC2 = MIC3 = LINE4 = LINE5 =MP3
- Built-in monitor with volume control
- Extensive protection of thermal, short-circuit, clip and overload with indicators
- Ground lift switch