PureLink's new OLC II DVI Pure fiber optic extension modules extend 1080p HD content up to 6500 feet over a single or multi-mode cable. Featuing PureLink's unique Auto-EDID feature, a separate DDC connection is no longer necessary. This simplifies cable management and ensures rapid communications between devices.
The transmitter and receiver are detachable and housed in exceedingly compact DVI enclosures. Since it is a detachable type, the LC fiber cable can be run through small conduits and other tight spaces without extender set. There is no special mounting needed for OLC II. Simply, the transmitter and receiver units connect directly to video source and monitor.
The OLC II is ideal for a waide rangeof applications requiring long distance transmission of HD video content. Since it only uses fiber, transmission of content is highly secure and immune to outside interference. It is an ideal product for government, military, school and medical environments. When it comes to moving DVI content over large areas, nothing beats a PureLink.
- Plug and Play
- Applicable to both single and multi-mode fibers
- Compact and durable design
- Fully compatible with DDWG DVI standard
- Ideal for Home Theater, Medical Imaging, Avionics, Multi-Media et. al.
- RGB and clock signals are transmitted via fiber optics
- Built-in Auto EDID management function
- Also available : OLCII-10(33ft), OLCII-20(66ft), OLCII-30(100ft), -40(133ft), OLCII-50(165ft), OLCII-70(231ft), OLCII-100(330ft)