The VIP-STREAM 100 Full HD HDMI Encoder System provides Full HD (1080p@60Hz) video and audio distribution over IP networks using the H.264 video compression standard. The VIP-STREAM 100 can be used to extend signals up to 330 ft. (100 m) from a network switch and distribute A/V sources to any software based decoder on the network. Featuring convenient setup options for configuring H.264 stream settings, the VIP-STREAM100 brings to market the only H.264 system that offers reliable signal transmission across CAT networks.
The H.264 codec can be decoded with any H.264 compliant software program such as VLC.
PureLink understands that the implementation of traditional A/V has added complexity when merged with IT. PureStream VIP solutions address these issues by combining reliable hardware with simplified setup, discovery, and operation.
- Extend/distribute up to Full HD 1080p@60Hz video
- Industry standard H.264 codec for low-bandwidth AV over IP
- Decode using H.264 compliant software such as VLC
- Built-in webpage for easy configuration and setup
- View complete diagnostics on front panel LED display
- Supports UDP, HTTP, RTSP, RTMP, ONVIF protocol
- Supports MPEG1 Audio Layer 2
- CBR/VBR network bit-ate control (16Kbps~16Mbps)
- HDCP v1.3 compliant