The RCI Custom Products VCLT Series 70V volume control are the choice when a project demands an attractive solution yet a rugged, high quality volume control. The 0.40 extruded steel wall plate is offered in several different plated finishes. Each plate includes the word "VOLUME" engraved above attenuator. Custom engraving available at additional cost. An attractive knob completes the package.
All units fit in a standard depth E.O. box. Pre-wiring is easy using the phoenix-style plug-in screw terminal strip. Plugs are labeled for wiring accuracy. Conductor capacity is up to 14 gauge.
The VCLT103 Series are all attenuators mounted on a single gang wall plate, the VCLT203 Series are the same attenuators on a double gang wall plate, the VCLT204 Series include an attenuator and one 1/4" T.R.S. outlet and the VCLT206 Series also include a four position rotary source selector switch.
- UL Listed under standard UL813 and UL2043
- Plated steel wall plates
- Each plate includes the word "VOLUME" engraved above attenuator
- 2 1/4" deep, fits standard E.O. boxes
- Matching mounting hardware included
- 3dB per step, 33dB total attenuation
- Pre-wire using the convenient phoenix-style plug-in screw terminal strip
- Replace suffix "xx" with anodized finish "BZ" (Bank Bronze), "MC" (Mirror Chrome), "PB"
(Polished Brass), "SB" (Satin Brass), "ST" (Stainless Steel), "SZ" (Satin Bronze) or "AZ" (Antique “Statuary” Bronze)