The MediaWall 1900 configures up to eight multi-format windows that can be output to two monitors or projectors.
Designed for 24/7 reliability, these video wall processors are enclosed in a robust 2RU rack mountable chassis that is suitable for even the most demanding environments. RGB Spectrum’s real-time, embedded operating system offers the highest level of security. If power fails and is subsequently restored at your facility, the videowall system will re-boot immediately and restore all windows to their exact positions.
With the highest video quality on the market and the most robust operating system available, RGB Spectrum’s MediaWall 1900 and MediaWall 2900 display wall processors combine real-time wall control with superb visual clarity, making them an ideal solution for mission-critical videowall applications.
- 24 inputs; 2 outputs
- Up to 8 windows for graphics and/or video
- Overlap for edge-blenders and bezel compensation
- Fully real-time — no dropped frames
- Superb video quality
- Embedded operating system
- Robust 24/7 operation
- Smooth scaling, panning and zooming
- Save and recall up to 50 presets