It’s never too late to make a good presentation a great one. With the RICOH D6500 Interactive Whiteboard (IWB), you can present information on a high-definition display. Or, when you plug the IWB into a computer, touch panel interactivity gives you the freedom to add new insights, handwritten notes and other feedback.
Take what you have and make it better
There shouldn't be any limits when sharing big ideas. We created the D6500 IWB to work directly with the interactive software on your computer to showcase information on a larger, more brilliant display.
For example, if your software allows you to add shapes, notes and other markings to CAD drawings, you can make those changes on the large display, too. Zoom in on specific blueprints.
Scroll between designs. Emulate mouse movements on the big screen so everybody can see even the finest details with ease.
Show off your brilliance
Make sure your audience can see accurate details every time by presenting with 1920 x 1020 dpi resolution.
With the brighter colors, subtle shading and crisp text found only with high-definition displays
Every member of your audience - from those sitting in the front row to those standing in the back of the room - can see every detail of your drawings, schematics, blueprints, spreadsheets and more with incredible clarity.
Enhance your message, expand your audience
Get more feedback from more people by connecting the D6500 IWB with other Ricoh devices.
Set up your own videoconference by pairing it with a Ricoh Video Conferencing system and using the picture-in-picture feature to share your presentation remotely.
Combine it with a Ricoh projector to present to larger audiences in auditoriums, conference rooms and other locations without compromising image quality.
- Review high-definition presentations on a 65-inch display panel
- Connect your PC or Mac device to create a large interactive touchscreen
- Make handwritten notes, edits and precise markings via fingertip or pen
- Pair with other Ricoh devices for video conferencing and big-screen projection
- Draw more attention to your big ideas
- Give your audience something to look at - and something to do - with the D6500 IWB.
- Connect your analog or digital video and audio devices and use it as a brilliant, standalone 65-inch LCD display. Or, connect it to your personal computer.
- With your own third-party interactive software, you can emulate mouse movements and mobile device controls on the IWB’s touch panel to operate and modify applications on your PC or Mac.
- Best of all, you can do it all with the same finger control - including scrolling, flicking and pinching - that you use on today’s most popular personal mobile devices.