You want your audience to remember your message. But what if the message gets compromised because someone chose the wrong technology to convey it. Use the RICOH9 PJ WX6181N and PJ WU6181N to share your next big idea in a native 16:10 aspect at up to 500 inches diagonally with intense colors and exceptional clarity for maximum impact when presenting in auditoriums, lecture halls, churches and other large venues. Showcase every presentation - including schematics, digital photographs, Excel spreadsheets, movies and other multimedia - with lifelike quality through incredible brightness, sharp contrasts and crisp, clean lines. With true high-definition images, a wide range of HDMI ports, multiple lens options and convenient network connectivity, you'll impress audiences of every size, every time.See images in a better light
Make every member of your audience feel like your presentation is just for them. Use the PJ WX6181N and PJ WU6181N to share brighter images at up to 6,700 lumens and 1920 x 1200 WUXGA native resolution, so your audience can see every detail from anywhere in the room. With its remarkably bright projection, you can use the system with almost any kind of ambient lighting, even during peak sunlight, without washing out images on screen. Take advantage of 3LCD technology and the widescreen HD format to boost color reproductions and present movies, graphics and other visuals exactly as they were originally intended. Worried about file size? With 10-Bit video processing support, even the most action-packed, on-screen image will fill the room with lifelike brilliance.Choose where and how you want to present
Be ready for anything, almost anywhere. With the PJ WX6181N and PJ WU6181N, you can change how you present your ideas without compromising how they look. Choose between six interchangeable lenses to accommodate the room. Need to put the projector closer to the screen?
No problem. Take your pick of the ultra-short throw lenses to project images as wide as 40 inches from as close as 28 inches from the screen or project larger images from as far as 252 feet. Every image will be balanced with Keystone Correction Image Adjustment to minimize distortions. Take advantage of incredible brightness and multi-projector edge blending to make your digital signage stand out in a crowd. In fact you can even display in portrait mode on spheres, beams and other non-standard objects.
- Projector enable presenters to use PCs, Macs and flash drives to display big, bright and sharp images as large as 500 inches diagonal
- Choice of six interchangeable lenses makes it easy to project from the most convenient spot, whether two feet or 168 feet from a screen.
- 16:10 aspect ratio displays movies in their original widescreen format with sound from a built-in 10-watt speaker.
- Both projectors are packed with functionality for displaying presentations, video or digital signage.
- Meeting management apps enable presenters to hand off screen control to audience members from their laptops
- Projectors can be stacked, ceiling-mounted, or rotated to project in portrait mode, and keystone correction ensures a squared-off image even when projecting from odd angles