Utilize video boards to realize high-performance video applications. I/O cards (input/output) letting you run the desired features on your systems, DVS boards may be used to enable compositing, titling and color correction or to power presentation servers.
Our video boards are suitable for every workflow: Atomix HDMI and Atomix LT are a new sophisticated family of video boards with 3.0 Gbps SDI input and output as well as embedded, analog and AES/EBU audio. Atomix HDMI supports all formats from SD up to 2K in stereo and 4K in real time. Providing a powerful processing pipeline with programmable up/downscaler, 3D LUT, 1D LUT and color space converter, Atomix HDMI features four HDMI ports and targets high-end applications.
- Video board for high-end film, HDTV post production and high-end presentation
- Real-time play-out in uncompressed 4K via quad-link DVI, quad-link HDMI or single-linkHDMI 1.4a or quad-link SDI via breakout box
- Real-time Full HD 3D/stereo play-out via DVI or SDI, HDMI or SDI, no breakout box required
- Capture and play-out via two 3.0 Gbps SDI ports
- Two independent video channels with independent input and output
- Programmable up/downscaler for format adjustments
- 3D LUT for color management
- 1D LUT for range and gamma changes
- Low latency between input and output
- 16 embedded audio channels and 16 AES/EBU channels
- 2x RS-422 for remote control
- Drivers and SDK for Windows®, Linux® and Mac OS®X and integration with Final Cut Pro®
- Sophisticated SDK, compatible among our video boards
- Highly skilled and qualified support, from developers for developers