The DDF007 portable direction finder has an integrated, fast wideband receiver that covers a very wide frequency range. The battery-operated unit relies on high-precision DF methods. The DDF007 is used in conjunction with compact DF antennas, making it ideal for all applications that call for a powerful yet handy direction finder.
The DF system consists of the DDF007 portable direction finder and a compact DF antenna (R&S®ADD107, R&S®ADD207 or R&S®ADD307). The DF antennas come with an integrated GPS module, an electronic compass and an optional magnet mount vehicle adapter. Installing the portable direction finder in a commercial vehicle takes no more than a few minutes.
- Wide frequency range from 20MHz to 6GHz (DF mode) and 9kHz to 7.5GHz (receive mode)
- High-precision correlative interferometer DF method
- Integrated, fast wideband receiver with optional panorama scan for fast scanning of wide frequency ranges
- Compact, multi-element DF antennas with integrated GPS module and electronic compass; optional magnet mount adapter for fast antenna installation on a vehicle roof
- Optional, integrated map display function including triangulation for transmitter location by means of a running fix
- Compact, lightweight lithium-ion battery pack for two hours of DF operation or four hours of receive operation on a single battery charge
- Detailed IF spectrum display at high bandwidths
- Fast spectrum monitoring
- Demodulation of wideband signals
- Occupied bandwidth measurement
- Correlative interferometer DF method
- Watson-Watt DF method (for R&S®ADD107 below 173MHz)