The R&S®FS-K10xPC software is used for transmitter measurements on 3GPP long term evolution (LTE) and LTE-Advanced base stations and user equipment. Analysis of MIMO transmitters provides detailed insight into the performance of the complete system.
The software analyzes the modulation quality, e.g. EVM or I/Q imbalance, of 3GPP EUTRA FDD and TDD signals in both the uplink (UL) and downlink (DL). These tasks can also be performed on MIMO transmitters with one oscilloscope or by combining two to four signal analyzers. R&S®FS-K10xPC automatically detects and analyzes all LTE modulation types: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM and 64QAM. The user can define all bandwidths within the range from 1.4 MHz to 20MHz.
- Quick overview of key measurement results
- Advanced analysis of radio frame, subframe, resource blocks and channels
- Auto-detection of modulation formats
- Convenient analysis due to automatic detection of modulation formats
- Large number of display formats to evaluate transmitter performance
- Extensive TDD support