The R&S®FS-K96/R&S®FS-K96PC OFDM analysis software extends the capability of the R&S®FSQ/FSG/FSV/FSVR/FSW signal and spectrum analyzers and the R&S®FSUP signal source analyzer to include modulation measurements on general OFDM signals. The OFDM demodulator is user-configurable and standard-independent.
The software analyzes OFDM signals that are either userdefined or compliant with standards such as IEEE 802.16 (WiMAX™), IEEE 802.11a/g/n/ac (WLAN) and DVB-T. Moreover, it supports development engineers in the analysis of proprietary signals in the initial phases of forthcoming OFDM standards.
- Extension of the capability of the R&S®FSQ/FSG/FSV/FSVR/FSW signal and spectrum analyzers and the R&S®FSUP signal source analyzer to include transmitter measurements on general OFDM signals
- User-definable and standard-independent OFDM demodulator
- Wizard with a step-by-step guide for easy setup of the configuration file from a captured signal
- Support of OFDM and OFDMA
- Support of any PSK or QAM modulation format (up to 4096QAM)
- Frequency range from 20 MHz to 3/8/26.5/40 GHz, depending on the analyzer model
- Very low residual EVM < –51 dB for DVB-T, 2k mode (R&S®FSQ)
- RF measurement or optional I/Q baseband measurement
- Generation of an ideal reference signal based on the configuration file