The R&S®HL046E high gain log-periodic antenna offers excellent broadband characteristics, a radiation pattern that is approximately rotation-symmetrical and high gain, making it particularly suitable for EMS immunity measurements. The high antenna gain means that in comparison with existing systems, the required field strengths can be achieved with a lower amplifier power. Its small size, wide frequency range and folding mecha-nism make the antenna ideal for use in test chambers.
- High antenna gain, i.e. low amplifier power is required
- No change of antennas needed over wide frequency range
- Uniform object irradiation due to optimized radiation patterns
- Small size
- Influence of chamber reduced
- Antenna gain approximately constant over the whole frequency range
- Can be wall-mounted