Power sensor for operation with R&S®NRP2 base unit or via USB on a laptop/PC. Rohde & Schwarz offers a comprehensive portfolio of power sensors including multi-path sensors, thermal sensors, wideband sensors and sensors for special applications. The individual sensors differ in terms of dynamic range, measurement accuracy and measurement functionality.
Thanks to their wide dynamic and frequency range, the R&S®NRP-Z11/R&S®NRP-Z2x/R&S®NRP-Z3x three-path power sensors with patented three-path technology can be used in many applications. The sensors feature high measurement accuracy and speed and offer a wide range of functions.
The R&S®NRP-Z211/R&S®NRP-Z221 two-path sensors with slightly modified dynamic range and performance are ideal for production applications.
Due to their high video bandwidth, the R&S®NRP-Z8x wideband power sensors permit accurate time-domain analysis of the envelope power. Analysis is fast and easy thanks to additionally integrated measurement functions such as automatic pulse analysis.
The R&S®NRP-Z5x thermal power sensors feature outstanding measurement accuracy and are the first choice for power measurements in the frequency range from DC to 110 GHz as performed in calibration labs, where measurement accuracy is the key requirement.
The R&S®NRP-Z91/R&S®NRP-Z92 average power sensors were specially developed for EMC applications and cover the required frequency range from 9 kHz to 6 GHz.
- Three-path diode power sensors: fast, accurate and packed with features for CW and modulated signals
- Wideband power sensors: time domain analysis and automatic pulse analysis for radar applications and universal use
- Thermal power sensors: most accurate power measurements for reference applications and use in calibration labs
- Two-path diode power sensors: cost efficient power measurement solution for production
- Average power sensors: accurate average power measurement for EMC applications
- Level control sensors: highly accurate signal level generation in conjunction with a signal generator
- Power sensor module: level calibration of signal sources in conjunction with the R&S®FSMR measurement receiver
- Versatile measurement functions
- Simply plug-in and measure
- Minimize measurement uncertainty
- Enhanced auto-averaging filter
- Easy system integration
- Multiple ways to operate R&S®NRP-Zxx sensors