The R&S®TMV9 VHF transmitter family offers unique flexibility by providing more than 50 different standard configurations. Featuring efficiency of up to 50 %, they achieve the highest energy savings on the market. Plus, the simple system configuration allows quick startup. The high availability of the R&S®TMV9 ensures unsurpassed reliable operation. And its compact size saves space at the transmitter site.
The R&S®TMV9 air-cooled transmitters attain output powers of up to 4.3 kW for digital audio broadcasting and digital TV and up to 6 kW for analog standards. The transmitters are accommodated in only one rack, saving a lot of space at the transmitter site.
With efficiency values of up to 41 % in normal mode, the transmitters save a great deal of energy and significantly reduce CO2 emissions. The Doherty architecture for boosting efficiency increases this figure to up to 50 %. As a result, the R&S®TMV9 transmitters reduce energy costs by more than 50 % compared with conventional transmitters.
The transmitters feature unique system variability. Innovative configurations, such as MultiTX or N+1 systems in a single rack, and built-in bandpass filters ensure short delivery times even for special transmitter configurations. Excellent efficiency and the integration of multiple transmitters into a single rack reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) of a transmitter system by more than half over the system’s lifetime.
- 170 to 254MHz frequency range
- Transmitters with exceptional efficiency, Doherty technology
- Voltage regulation and crest factor reduction
- Adaptive digital equalization
- Efficient amplifier layout
- Flexible system configuration
- R&S®TCE900 a multitalent as transmitter control unit and/or exciter
- IP transport stream feed to reduce infrastructure costs
- Simple switchover from analog to digital TV
- Integrated satellite receiver for fewer components in the rack
- Multiple transmitters in a single rack
- Compact coupler units integrate different functionalities
- Compact components with integrated cooling
- Simple system configuration for quick startup and expansion
- Easy and efficient operation
- Innovative solutions for increasing availability