The R&S®TVSCAN automatic TV channel scan software allows fast acquisition of quality parameters of multichannel TV signals such as used at cable TV headends. The software can also effectively measure the transmission parameters of terrestrial TV signals, allowing users to assess their quality. R&S®TVSCAN can be used with the R&S®ETL TV analyzer, the R&S®FSH3-TV TV analyzer and the R&S®EFA TV test receiver.
R&S®TVSCAN performs sequential measurements on multiple TV channels. For these measurements, the software relies on channel tables and suitable measurement profiles, both of which can easily be created and changed by the user. The results of a measurement sequence are clearly presented in a matrix. Critical results are highlighted in color. Predefined channel tables, measurement profiles and automated measurement sequences save time and deliver reproducible results at all times.
- Automated measurements on multichannel TV signals
- Quick overview of measured quality parameters
- Comparison of current and previous measurement values
- Measurements for analog TV, DVB-C, J.83/A, J.83/B, DVB-T and DVB-T2
- Usable with the R&S®ETL, R&S®FSH3-TV and R&S®EFA
- Automatic scanning of all TV channels in one go (single scan)
- Repetitive scanning of all TV channels in defined intervals or in a defined period of time (multiscan)
- Easy-to-create channel tables with preselectable instrument settings
- Definable measurement profiles specifying measurement parameters and tolerances