The R&S®UCS226x system enables functional and verification testing of radio families R&S®M3xR and R&S®Series4200. Based on the R&S®UCS test system family which is the platform used in Rohde & Schwarz production and repair facilities, it ensures high performance during testing and the availability of up-to-date test software.
The R&S®UCS226x BASIC system fulfills the specific requirements for on-site maintenance, repair and overhaul and device verification after SKD production.
Training packages adapted to the operators’ current skill levels are available.
Since the R&S®UCS226x system is installed in rugged, splash-proof 19" boxes, it can be transported safely, set up quickly and utilized at a variety of locations.
- Easy to operate
- Designed for on-site maintenance, repair and overhaul
- Verifies radio equipment functionality after SKD production
- Verifies equipment after module replacement
- Prepared for testing the currently available and future Rohde & Schwarz radio types (airborne, stationary/shipborne, tactical)
- Transportable and robust 19" aluminum racks
- Also suitable for use with stationary racks