R&S®VENICE VIEW, the new multiviewer from Rohde & Schwarz is the perfect addition to the R&S®VENICE product line. R&S®VENICE VIEW uses a sophisticated IP-based software architecture that makes costly conventional SDI infrastructure and dedicated multiviewer hardware obsolete.
R&S®VENICE VIEW allows you to monitor all R&S®VENICE channels in the network, irrespective of their resolution. In addition to the video image, you see the channel name, channel status, time code information and audio peak meter. R&S®VENICE VIEW additionally provides comprehensive information about the current status of every channel. Visual signaling provides you with information about current memory usage, system time, synchronization and any drops that might occur .
R&S®VENICE VIEW can be licensed on any number of client systems, making it possible to monitor all R&S®VENICE channels in the network, independent of user or location. This opens up a large field of application in production, master control and system IT.
All R&S®VENICE channels in the network are automatically detected via multicast. Configuration via static IP address is naturally also possible. All recognized or new R&S®VENICE channels can be added to the monitoring application via drag and drop.
- IP-based multiviewer and monitoring application
- Display of video overlay, channel name and status
- Display of timecode and audio peak
- Health status information visually indicating good, problematic or critical channel conditions
- Fully configurable through presets
- See all channels or a definable subset
- Runs on common-off-the-shelf systems
- No need for extra multiviewer equipment or SDI cabling
- Available for Windows®, Mac OS® and Linux®