The R&S®XK2500L 500W HF transceiver is available as a desktop version or as a sturdy rackmount for the 1.5 to 30MHz frequency range. It can be operated locally as well as remotely via an integrated, multistandard serial interface. For the local mode, a user-friendly, large backlit LCD display is provided on the front panel of the R&S®GX2900L receiver/exciter, delivering a bright picture together with function-assigned softkeys. These control elements allow programming of approx. 400 channels as well as the complete operation and configuration of the transceiver via user-specific menus (incorporated as firmware).
All settings of the transceiver can be made via the RS-232-C/RS-485 interface (integrated and configurable).
- High-speed data transmission
- Remote control facilities
- Automatic link establishment
- High RF selectivity
- Tried and tested technology
- Can be operated locally as well as remotely via an integrated, multistandard serial interface
- Remote control units can be used:
- R&S®GP2000 remote control processor
- R&S®GB2000 remote control unit
- PC with RS-232-C/RS-485 interface