The configurable R&S®ZVAX?TRM extension unit is used together with an R&S®ZVA / R&S®ZVT (R&S®ZVA24/40/50/67 and R&S®ZVT8/20) network analyzer to provide signal conditioning for demanding measurements on active DUTs. For example, it allows measurements on pulsed signals or noise figure measurements on transmit/ receive (T/R) modules. Together with an R&S®ZVA network analyzer, the R&S®ZVAX?TRM provides costomized test sets for applications up to 24/40/50/67 GHz (some options are available only up to 50 GHz).
- Extension unit for an R&S®ZVA/ZVT network analyzer for measurements on T/R modules, receivers, transceivers and power amplifiers
- Base unit supports power levels up to +43 dBm
- Options for pulse modulation, amplification, high-power and intermodulation measurements
- R&S®ZVAX?TRM models up to 24/40/50/67 GHz
- Flexible configuration for the required application
- Straightforward dialogs for measurement configuration
- Automatic detection and control of R&S®ZVAX?TRM via USB interface