The ACO-4500 is a 1RU automatic changeover system which, when combined with both the Primary and Backup SRG-4500 units, provides a fully redundant and fault tolerant master reference system. The ACO-4500 accepts outputs from a pair of SRG-4500 Reference Generators, and the ACO-4500 handles automatic failover / changeover function based on any single signal failure, creating a fully fault tolerant system. To allow for mixed format requirements and offer maximum flexibility, each channel can be set to measure analog color black, 3G/ HD/ SD SDI video or AES/EBU audio (75Ohm). Each channel has a Primary input, a Backup input, a Common output and a relay that switches one of the inputs to the Common output. All BNC channels measure both the “primary and “backup” signals.
The ACO-4500 ships standard with dual “hot swappable” power supplies which are directly accessible from the front panel.
- Full redundancy of SRG-4500 outputs
- All channels are user configurable
- Front panel audible and visual fault indication
- Manual override capability
- All BNC channels can measure analog color black, 3G/HD/SD SDI, HD tri-level sync, Timecode and AES/EBU Audio
- All Channels will switch if one channel fails
- Hot swappable redundant power supplies
- Clear fault indication on front panel LCD