DD-D210 DVI distribution amplifier allows two digital DVI video source to be split into twenty DVI displays. The built-in amplification function enables DVI signal distribution without any signal loss or digital noise. Distribution amplifiers are built to deliver highest quality picture preserving native resolutions of digital video source without any signal loss. At same time, digital noises that may affect picture quality will be eliminated. Due to nature of digital signals and passing through multiple stages of connection when using distribution amplifiers, it is important to eliminate digital noises and boost signal strength to preserve/enhance video signal quality.
- High quality picture
- No signal loss and digital noise free
- Easy selecting two DVI sources
- HDCP compliant at all channels
- Signal amplification for signal reliability and long length signal transmission
- EEPROM for store user’s display EDID data and supports any of VESA standard with maximum resolutions
- User can select factory pre-programmed EDID data or want to use external display’s EDID data simply