DDCAT-X is a converter between DVI and CAT-5e / CAT-6. It uses two CAT-5e/CAT-6 cables to extend high definition display far away from its DVI source. With CAT-6 cable it reaches up to 200ft at resolution 1024x768 and 150ft at resolution 1920x1200. This is perfect solution for home theater installation. Installers can easily obtain the CAT-5e/CAT-6 cable and terminate that at field. CAT-5e / CAT-6 cable provides them with more flexibility and simple installation. DDCAT-X consists of one transmitter and one receiver as pair. A transmitter converts DVI to CAT-X and receiver convert CAT-X to DVI. CAT-5e/CAT-6 cable connects the transmitter and receiver.
- HDCP compliant
- Uses CAT-5e cable for DDC and control signals
- Saves space on your desktop and increases productivity
- Supports VESA Standard resolutions and HDTV resolution
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- 200 ft extension at 1024x768 , 150 ft extension at 1920x1200 with CAT-6 cable