Perfect for ASI/SDI and HD/SD/ASI switching applications requiring a cost effective but reliable solution. Halo addresses a wide range of digital routing requirements with a special focus on redundancy switching in digital cable and satellite applications.
The Halo range is based on the latest switching technology to fully support HD, SDI and ASI switching. The router can either be supplied with 8 inputs and 8 outputs, 16 inputs and 16 outputs, 32 inputs and 32 outputs or 32 inputs and 16 single outputs.
The flexibility to select different operating modes, including dual outputs, plus removable redundant power supplies mounted on the rear makes this an ideal choice for redundancy switching requirements. As an example, in dual operation one router could switch SDI into MPEG encoders and the second could switch the ASI outputs from the encoders.
- Available in sizes from 8 x 8 to 32 x 32
- HD/SD/ASI or low cost SD/ASI options
- Flexible operating modes - single or dual outputs. One or two routers in a frame
- Removable dual redundant power
- Supports control from management systems and control panels
- Control using:
- BPX or XY control panels
- Snell General Switcher protocol via RS485 or Ethernet
- Various OEM protocols - contact Snell for details
- Slave from Sirius, Freeway, other Halo or Axis routers