The essence of Snell's enterprise content delivery solutions build on the principles of utmost versatility and flexibility combined with the ability to support a myriad of different workflows, production environments and content distribution platforms.
The company's flagship broadcast automation solution, Morpheus, is a scalable, multi-channel and multi-screen playout automation solution that is appropriate for the widest range of applications including: National Broadcasters
Based on format and device independent platforms, Snell offers a range of robust and resilient content distribution mechanisms, which keep pace with new devices as they evolve to meet the demands of future services, delivery platforms and consumer appetite.
With Snell as your content distribution partner you can rest assured that you will benefit from flexible device management, ensuring that resources can be dynamically deployed where and when most needed.
- Multi-channel playout
- Scalable and flexible architecture
- Open integration – supports hundreds of third-party devices
- Realtime frame control with powerful user interfaces
- Resilient and fault-tolerant design
- Dynamic device allocation and management
- Complex event support with unique Media Ball technology
- Seamless integration with an extensive suite of media management applications