Anti glare film is placed on the outside or opposite side of the glass or acrylic than your rear projection film. The film reduces glare and reflection from the front of your display, increases brightness, widens viewing angles and gives your viewing audience a more even viewing experience. Anti glare film can be used with our rear projection films, LCD’s, Plasma or LED screens. When using LCD, LED or Plasma displays, the screens need to be as close as possible to the backside of the film for best results.
- Anti glare film applies much like our rear projection films do
- Pulling the release layer off the back of your film exposes the built-in, hi-tac adhesives that will keep it affixed to your glass or acrylic surface for years to come
- Do not try to apply the film with just water
- The use of a professional installer or one of our application kits is recommended for best results
- Fluid is your friend; use it vigorously during the application process