The Subscription Channel (SC) Connector is known for its locking mechanism which gives an audible click when pushed in or pulled out. This push-pull design prevents rotational misalignment. The SC/PC connector incorporates a Physical Contact (PC) curved polished ferrule end face that greatly reduces backreflection over a ferrule with flat endface.
The SENKO SC/PC connector is available in both singlemode and multimode versions, and is fully compatible with NTT-SC hardware. Both singlemode and multimode versions come with a zirconia ceramic ferrule with pre-polished PC profile and convex spherical end. This allows for fast polishing of the fiber and enables the installer to achieve low optical loss, while ensuring maximum repeatability.
The body is precision molded. Housing and boot are made from UL-rated material. Angled Physical Contact (APC) version is also available for ultra-low back-reflection. SENKO offers an SC Tunable Connector which allows four-position tuning for applications requiring precise fiber alignment.
- Compliance with Telcordia, ANSI, IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications
- Low insertion loss & back reflection
- One-piece construction & pull-proof design
- Free-floating ceramic ferrule
- Precision anti-rotation key and corrosion resistant body
- UL-rated plastic housing and boots in a variety of colors
- Telcordia style boots
- Adapters with choice of metal or plastic housing, mount styles & flange options
- Active device termination
- Test equipment
- Telecommunication networks
- Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Data processing networks
- Premise installations
- Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Industrial, medical & military