The new BZ-3 Ceiling Bezel is designed to accept various multi capsule ceiling microphones such as, the Polycom HDX - ClearOne ceiling microphone array - Audix M3 or another larger microphone. This Bezel also provides a new function that permits a final trim of the microphone when retracted inside the bezel. This adjustment trim can be performed from inside the room - using the Hook adjustment tool as shown below. Deploy the microphone out of the way, push the guide up to reveal the adjustment slot, engage the hook end into the limit switch carrier, push up to allow the microphone more entry or pull the carrier down to stop the microphone sooner. Try small increments until desired docking is achieved.
- Hole size for the BZ-3 is 2.625-inch pushing the bezel firmly against the ceiling from inside the room
- Slide the clamp down - tightly against the ceiling material
- Tightening the clamp to the Bezel then carefully tighten the two jack screws to remove any slack remaining by pulling the Bezel tightly against the inside ceiling
- White bezel slide/magnet carrier is stored inside the BZ-3 body
- Retained at the Flange end by a retaining ring, but can slide out the top