Mid/bass cinema loudspeaker's primary application is for use as a companion to the CS200H Mid/High enclosure in medium to large size theaters. The 15-inch long excursion, lightweight bass loudspeaker has been specifically designed to deliver high impact bass response. The magnetic structure incorporates a powerful neodymium magnet, reducing the total mass of the unit to less than 50% of a conventional ferrite model. The power capacity is improved by the use of a copper voice coil and a large vented magnetic structure. Functions as the Low frequency module for the System 100.
- Powerful neodymium magnet assembly
- Open and clear sound at high SPL due to advanced transducer technology
- 3/4” 13 ply Baltic Birch cabinet construction
- Included U-Bracket attachment points for easy installation and aiming
- Binding post connections
- Developed for high performance cinema applications where the highest quality and intelligibility of sound is required
- Behind Screen LCR