The ECM-674 is an affordable shotgun-type electret condenser microphone, which delivers excellent sound performance in field and studio productions. Offering high-sensitivity, low-noise characteristics and flat-and-wide frequency response in a compact and lightweight design. The ECM-674 is well-suited for use with Sony camcorders such as the HDV™ Series, DVCAM™ Series, and XDCAM™ Series. In addition, its two-way powering feature allows for phantom powering or battery operation. With its high performance, affordable price, and great versatility, the ECM-674 microphone is an ideal choice for a range of sound-acquisition applications.
- Unidirectional electret condenser shotgun microphone, battery/phantom powered
- Offering high-sensitivity, low-noise characteristics
- Flat-and-wide frequency response in a compact and lightweight design
- Suitable for use with HDV, DVCAM and XDCAM-series camcorders
- Ideal choice for a range of sound-acquisition applications