The Sound Associates SA1211 emitters are infrared panels that convert a frequency modulated signal, generated by an infrared modulator or transmitter, into infrared light, invisible to the naked eye.
This compact emitter can be powered by locally with the SA1711 power supply, or remotely by the SA1710 Single or SA1720 double emitter power supply. Additionally, the SA1411 transmitter can power a single SA1211 panel.
The light-weight chassis, available in black or white is perfect for low-profile installations and designed to ensure years of quality performance.
- Ideal for small to medium size rooms such as classrooms, court rooms, etc.
- Compact design
- 72 high powered diodes
- Auto switch will put emitter in standby mode when no modulated audio is present
- Carrier frequencies from 95kHz to 3.8MHz
- BNC modulated audio input and paralleled output so that signal will pass through to linked emitters, ever if emitter is powered off.
- Indicator lights switch to turn off rear indicator lights
- Supplied Accessories:
- Male phoenix header 4-pin power
- MB11 wall mount
- Operation manual
- SA1711 Universal input 24VDC
- Desktop power supply 48W