The Sound Associates SA652P receiver is a wireless 2-channel/stereo infrared pendant receiver designed for professional applications. While other wireless headphones suffer from poor reception and fidelity, Sound Associates' sophisticated receiving circuitry with dual receiving diodes is extremely sensitive and a new driver circuit delivers remarkable audio reproduction to removable headsets or hearing aid attachments.
The SA652P is designed to receive a frequency modulated signal of 95 kHz (channel 1), 250 kHz (channel 2) or both 95 kHz and 250 kHz (stereo). Compatible with most infrared transmission systems currently in use, the SA652P (shown above with the SA650NIL neck induction loop, sold separately) is powered by a rechargeable battery and can be worn around the neck pendant style or clipped on a pocket.
- Two selectable channels for multi-language interpretation or stereo audio enhancement
- Two receiving diodes for a wider scope of coverage and greater sensitivity
- Uses lanyard or pocket spring clip on back to wear in a variety of ways
- Rechargeable battery that charges in a 115 volt AC outlet with adapter
- Recommended for use with Sound Associates SA650NIL Neck Induction Loop
- Unit automatically turns "on" when 3.5 mm jack is inserted and LED will illuminate
- Slide volume and channel selection for simple operation
- Full one-year warranty