The 110 Page paging loudspeaker was designed to provide an economical solution for high-powered, clear voice announcements in the most challenging environments, including those with high ambient noise.
The 110 Page is a compact, unobtrusive speaker with a sphere that is just 10" in diameter. It comes fully assembled and ready to mount using our hanging kit or mounting bracket. Unlike conventional paging horns that deliver harsh, unintelligible sound, the 110 Page leverages Soundsphere’s trademark 360-degree horizontal dispersion for superior off-axis response and extremely high intelligibility. The paging speaker's broad coverage range covers more area than other speakers and paging horns, making it a cost-effective solution across a wide variety of applications. A Neodymium-ferrite hybrid magnet system provides superior sensitivity. For applications where OSHA compliance is required, the 110 Page is a cost-effective solution that does not compromise on performance or aesthetics.
- Clear voice announcements in high-noise environments
- Hemispherical coverage pattern
- Neodymium-ferrite hybrid magnet system for superior sensitivity
- Covers more area than other speakers
- Cost-effective solution for applications where OSHA compliance is required
- Compact, lightweight speaker
- Arrives fully assembled, with many mounting possibilities
- Standard white (paintable) and custom colors available
- Fire houses/EMS facilities
- Train stations
- Cruise terminals
- Correctional institutions
- Municipal buildings