The PL260A delivers 260 watts of RMS power while featuring seven 25 or 70 Volt paging zones. A 24 Volt battery backup input terminal delivers reassurance in the event of a power failure, safeguarding that internal communications can still be maintained. Five XLR microphone connectors with individual phantom power switches and three auxiliary jacks deliver ample inputs that will cover most any end user needs.
Additional features of music-on-hold‚ a 600 Ohms telephone paging input, pre-amp input, booster output, 4/8/16 Ohm speaker outputs, an auxiliary output and separate bass and treble controls. Ideal for schools and offices.
- Pre amp input/booster output
- Additional auxiliary output
- Music-on-hold feature
- Separate bass and treble controls
- 260W RMS power
- Seven 70/25V zone outputs with 70/25V selector switch
- 5 XLR MIC connector inputs with phantom power switches